With a rich history dating back to the 1840s, the University of Roehampton is London’s only campus university, situated only 30 minutes from central London in 54 acres of beautiful grounds. The University is comprised of four historic Colleges, which were all formed in the 19th century. Their Colleges help them to provide the friendly, welcoming community that makes Roehampton unique in London. They provide social events, welfare support and opportunities for you to compete in sport and other activities. Their mission is to support all of our students, whatever their background, to reach their full potential.
They work with Schools and Colleges to provide information, advice and guidance for students in Years 7-13 as they start thinking about their journey to university. Activities include:
- Student Shadowing
- Subject Masterclasses
- Taster Lectures
- Choosing the Right University for You
- Choosing the Right Course for You
- How to Apply to University
- Personal Statement Workshops
- Personal Statement Drop-Ins
- Student Finance and Budgeting Workshops
- EPQ Support
- Late Applicant Support
- Support with Clearing and Adjustment
- Why go to University?
- Next Steps
- Money Doctors
- Time Management, Revision Skills and Study Skills Workshops
- On Campus Visits
- Roehampton Life Days (Years 7-11)
- Teacher Reference Workshops
- HE Advisers Conference
They also run a Compact Scheme for students at their Partner Schools and Colleges; for more information and to see if your school/college is involved please visit their COMPASS page.