Our Access to HE talks provide information that is specific and relevant to Access students, addressing any concerns they may have about university level study and demystifying the application process. Sessions are delivered by our experienced Education Liaison Officers and supported by a current university student studying in the field of study- often our student ambassadors come from Access and non-traditional backgrounds themselves.
Talks typically last 1 to 2 hours and are delivered in an informal and interactive manner, with plenty of time for questions and discussion. We can cover topics such as:
- What university is like for Access students
- Subject specific information (pathways, entry requirements, course information)
- Application information, including personal statement advice
- Student Finance , including NHS financial support where necessary
- Student support such as childcare, academic support, wellbeing
The exact content of sessions can be tailored to meet the needs of your group, please specify this when booking.