Focus of event
- Outline how the UCAS application process works and the key deadlines students need to remember.
- Encourages students to familiarise themselves with the UCAS website and use the resources available.
- Gives students the chance to ask questions before the Summer holidays.
How it will aid progression
- Allows students to fully understand the application process to help them prepare for making choices about the subject they would like to study and the HEI they would like to go to.
- Supports students to meet the deadlines set by UCAS.
- Encourages students to map out a timeline leading to submitting their applications.
Delivery suggestions and advice
- HEIs can support your students with their applications. Contact a number of HEIs, explaining what you want to do and asking if they can support. You can find contact details for all HE in London’s partner HEIs on our HE Providers section.
- The UCAS website has a whole range of student and adviser focused resources you can use in preparation for this activity. www.ucas.ac.uk