Focus of event
- Encourage students to consider how they can use their revision time effectively to ensure they get the grades they need.
How it will aid progression
- Enhance study skills and identify areas where students may need additional support to help them progress.
- Build confidence in key areas in preparation for higher education level study.
Delivery suggestions and advice
- Contact a number of universities, explaining what you want to do and asking if they can support. You can find contact details for all HE in London’s partner HEIs on our HE Providers section.
- Consider asking if it would be possible to invite academics or student ambassadors to deliver a session, in order to provide insight into what it’s like to study a subject at university.